We collect the following information:
· Contact and Account Information: Your name, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, date of birth, username, password and any other contact and/or Account information that you provide us either through our Website or social media;
· Service Provider Information: Information about the mobile or internet service provider you are using with your device to access the Website and/or send us messages. , including name and the
· Messages: The date, time and content of any messages you send to us;
· Technical Information:
· IP address and other technical information collected from the servers utilised by you or your vendors, such as information and data that is automatically collected upon visiting the Website (i.e., webpage http headers (home server domain names, internet protocol address, operating system type, browser type and language) and information on what pages you access on and other information about the way(s) in which you use the Website).
· Information provided on any application (including the App) or authorization, such as your location, your handset type, your UDID (unique handset code) and any other information you or your mobile device provides to us;
· Other: Other information you provide to us when you use the Website or otherwise interact with us.
· Information listed above which we aggregate and/or anonymize so that it is not linked to you.
How Information is Collected
We collect information through one or more of the following ways:
· the completion of electronic forms found on the Website or on a third party-hosted website, whether via computer or mobile device;
· the completion of paper forms provided to us;
· SMS (Short Message Service) messages sent via cell phone, or through email and other communications;
· telephone calls made to us, or vice versa;
· referring websites or third parties, including social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+ and others including by virtue of advertisements placed by us on websites maintained by those third parties;
· our affiliates;
· the maintenance and analysis of Website server logs;
Location information: We collect information about your location based on:
· derivations made from the IP address from which you connect;
We (and our service providers) use your Location Information to provide you with customised nearby services or value-added services (including marketing) that we think you’d like. Where possible, we may also use Location Information to enhance or localise content and services that you use. If you do not wish to share your GPS location with us, you can switch off GPS functionality on your mobile device. If you otherwise wish to withdraw you consent to us using cell ID data and GPS data, email us at email@example.com.
Use of Information Collected
We use the information we collect:
· to identify the parties with whom we are dealing and to provide customized information and offers of products, information and services, including to enable third party services to display customized content and advertising provided by us.
· to manage and communicate with you about your account with us.
· for statistical purposes.
· to provide information about our company such as newsletters or other communications, and to deliver advertising and promotional information from our partners and third party vendors.
· to improve our technologies including for the purpose of enhancing your experience on the Website
· to provide marketing messages, promotions, offers of products and services and other content which we think will be of specific interest to you, where you have consented (or not opted out, as applicable).
Where you have consented (or not opted out, as applicable), we add your information to our databases to contact you through future emails regarding site updates, upcoming events, new products and services and/or information.
When you sign up for an account with us, we will send you a welcome email. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide any services you request, to provide newsletters or other updates that you request and to manage your account. In addition, when you register an Account with us, you can consent to our contacting you by email and to receiving our email subscriptions, editorial emails and advertorial emails (see below) from us. If, at any time, you no longer want us to contact you by email and/or receive our email subscriptions, editorial emails and advertorial emails, you can opt out of these functions by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharing of Information Collected with Third Parties
We will provide you with direct access to functionality from other third parties, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Spotify, advertising networks and others. The placement of social media widgets, or advertising units on the Website can permit these third parties to see information about you and your activities via cookies, web beacons and other technologies they place and/or access on your browser or device, even if you do not interact with them.
In the event that we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your personal information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information. We transfer your information as an asset in connection with a proposed or actual merger or sale (including any transfers made as part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale or other change in control.
We also use and disclose your information to parties connected with the contemplated or actual financing, insuring, sale, assignment or other disposal of all or part of our business or assets, including for the purposes of determining whether to proceed or continue with such transaction or business relationship or fulfilling any records or other reporting requirements to such parties.
We reserve the right to release information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole discretion, deem necessary to comply with applicable law.